See below link for the Terms and Conditions for the Amber energy product powered by Energy Locals.
Market Terms and Conditions
- These are the terms that apply when you join Amber powered by Energy Locals.Direct Debit Terms
- These terms are for customers who pay by Direct Debit.Concessions Terms
If Government concessions or rebates are applied to your account, they're covered by these terms.
- If you would like to make a complaint, find out how to do so with this link.
- All information regarding life support (links to Energy Locals, retailer and provider of energy to customers of the Amber energy product).Hardship
- The retailer and provider of energy to customers of the Amber energy product is Energy Locals Pty Ltd ACN 606 408 879. Customers on the Amber Energy product are entitled to Energy Locals hardship policies as outlined. For customers receiving power under Amber's own retail authorisation this version of the Hardship Policy
will apply.Standing offer
- The retailer and provider of energy to customers of the Amber energy product is Energy Locals Pty Ltd ACN 606 408 879. If you would like to be under Energy Locals Standing Offers you can find the details with this link.Post 01 December 2021 Terms and Conditions
- After 01 December 2021, the Amber energy product will be provided to customers directly by Amber Electric Pty Ltd ABN 98 623 603 805.
Amber SA SmartShift™ Battery Guarantee
- We guarantee that a customer’s annual bill with the Amber SmartShift™ offer for batteries will be $300 lower than a pre-agreed market retail offer of your choice that is currently available in SA from another retailer at the time of entering into this arrangement with Amber. Amber will calculate this at 12 months and credit the difference to your Amber account, if the customer’s bill after 12 months is not at least $300 less than it would have been on the pre-agreed retail offer for comparison. The guarantee applies to the retail offer as defined in the Basic Plan Information Document for the pre-agreed retail offer for comparison. Limited to the first 50 Amber customers who sign up to SmartShift with a battery in SA. For exports, the guarantee includes all payments the customer actually receives for exports from the customer’s premises up to 2500kWh of exported energy, after which the customer’s exports will earn a FiT calculated according to average wholesale prices as published by Amber from time-to-time; minimum battery size of 9.5kWh.