See below link for the Terms and Conditions for the Amber energy product powered by Energy Locals.
Market Terms and Conditions
- These are the terms that apply when you join Amber powered by Energy Locals.Direct Debit Terms
- These terms are for customers who pay by Direct Debit.Concessions Terms
If Government concessions or rebates are applied to your account, they're covered by these terms.
- If you would like to make a complaint, find out how to do so with this link.
- All information regarding life support (links to Energy Locals, retailer and provider of energy to customers of the Amber energy product).Hardship
- The retailer and provider of energy to customers of the Amber energy product is Energy Locals Pty Ltd ACN 606 408 879. Customers on the Amber Energy product are entitled to Energy Locals hardship policies as outlined. For customers receiving power under Amber's own retail authorisation our hardship policies can be found here
- Amber's standing offer terms and conditions can be found using this link. If you would like to be under Energy Locals Standing Offers you can find the details with this link
.Post 01 December 2021 Terms and Conditions
- After 01 December 2021, the Amber energy product will be provided to customers directly by Amber Electric Pty Ltd ABN 98 623 603 805.
Amber SA SmartShift™ Battery Guarantee
- Find our detailed SmartShift™ guarantee terms