Senior Partnerships Marketing Specialist
About the Role
As the Senior Partner Marketing Specialist you’ll be working in a growing team, focusing on connecting customers with the magic of Amber and helping build our marketing engine to rapidly take Amber to 100,000+ customers.
You’ll be a key part of building Amber’s partner marketing from the ground up. You’ll work to scale up partnerships across the marketing funnel, with the goal to strengthen the Amber brand and drive user acquisition. You’ll work across proactive co-marketing opportunities and inbound partnership offers for maximum impact. You’ll drive the implementation of large, custom partnerships, helping manage these significant projects across announcement and PR, partnership build and launch, and measurement and reporting. You’ll also build the approach to engage many 3rd party organisations (affiliates) in a programmatic way. You’ll evolve all partnerships and partner types over time to increase contribution to the marketing mix and to drive the strongest return.
You’ll report to the Partnerships Marketing Manager and will be a key member of the marketing team with the potential to grow and develop at the company.
- Scale up partner marketing dramatically with a step change in our partnership portfolio, focusing on strategic partners and affiliates for both brand and acquisition outcomes
- Bring to market the strategic marketing plan for our lighthouse partnership with Commonwealth Bank, managing multiple execution streams and campaign launches
- Work across new, large strategic partnerships from inbound and outbound opportunities, balancing strategic value, potential impact, and brand alignment considerations
- Drive hands-on day-to-day management of partner marketing activity from beginning to end, including campaign and creative/content, plus experimentation and reporting
- Collaborate with the Partnerships Marketing Manager in partner relationship management and stakeholder engagement
- Develop our affiliate partner program to scale referrals from 3rd-party organisations, including potential expansions into community and device partners such as batteries and EVs
- Develop hypotheses for new creative ideas and test and learn to continuously improve partner marketing results
- Work with the analytics teams to establish clear partner marketing measurement and tracking
- Align with brand and acquisition marketing efforts for maximum combined impact in-market
- You have 3+ years experience working in high-performing marketing or growth teams, where you’ve learned how to strongly connect user insights to product magic via marketing
- You have experience in digital marketing, partner marketing, or brand marketing, and collaborating closely with marketing and cross-business functions
- You can build and execute successful marketing plans for large-scale custom campaigns, as well as standardised, repeatable programs
- You have experience across a variety of marketing channels, assets, and formats, bringing a rounded view to quality marketing execution across the funnel
- You are an expert project manager who can build and land multiple, big projects on time
- You’re a problem-solver - you embrace challenges, think on your feet and work strategically to find solutions
- You’re a fast learner - you love understanding how things work and why and look for ways to improve
- You’re persistent - you will be working in a fast paced and changing environment and work well in difficult situations
- You’re a clear communicator with the ability to explain, argue, and convince others about your ideas in both verbal and written formats
- You’re passionate about technology, energy or the environment
Previous partner marketing experience nice-to-have only, with a significant interest in the partner marketing space required.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and a great culture of people who love coming to work to build a better world. You’d be a part of a rapidly growing team of over 50 with expertise across energy, technology, marketing, and operations.
- Be part of a growing technology startup that will shape the future of renewable energy in AU
- Exciting coworking location in the CBD
- Flexible working hours with provision for regular work from home arrangements
- We offset 100% of your carbon footprint for as long as you work with us (via Nul)
- Equitable gender neutral parental leave policies
- An external Employee Assistance Plan for mental health support
- Competitive salary and shares in Amber
- Annual Learning & Development budget to support your personal growth
This is a full time role based in Melbourne. Due to Covid, we mostly work from home, with a few days a week catching up in a coworking space in the CBD when possible. We expect to remain Melbourne based but maintain flexibility between the office and WFH.
What we believe a great team looks like
How to Apply
Apply NowApply Now
Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: [Your Name] - Senior Partnerships Marketing Specialist.
- Your cover letter and CV in the same pdf
- Your portfolio if available
- In the email, answer these questions:
1. Why are you the best person for the job?
2. What is an example of a great partnership out in the market currently or in the past, tell us why you think it’s a great partnership.